How to Advertise your Business on Facebook
Facebook is now known as one of the most popular social media platform. Businesses are now taking advantage of the popular status of Facebook and they are now using Facebook to market their product and services. Facebook is no longer just for browsing simple things, it is now being used to a bigger market.
But how do you really market your business in Facebook? Here are some ways that you can do for you to effectively advertise your business in Facebook.
- Create an interactive Facebook Page for your business – Do you have a Facebook Page? Since you are promoting your products and services, it would be great if you have a page wherein users could just like your page that also indicates their approval of your site. If you are marketing a lively brand or product, do not make a dull standard Facebook page, make your page lively and interesting.
- Promote your Facebook page – Do not expect your potential users to find you on Facebook without any minimal support. Add a “Find us on Facebook” button under your website, email marketing communications is very helpful and even brochures, so that people know where to find you. Having a Facebook page shows that your brand is interactive. So, even if people do not bother looking you up, they may end with a better impression of your brand.
- Make an interesting Facebook Page – What will be your main purpose in your Facebook Page? What will be the topics that will be covered? You need to add a good content to your page so that your fans will have something to interact with so that you fans will also be aware of your brand. Brainstorm for a great content strategy before you begin building your Facebook page.
- Encourage your user to comment – Encourage the users to comment to your posts or to post their comments about your brand that is of interest to them. When they do comment, be sure to respond within 24 hours. Failing to respond to their comment will weaken your Facebook user’s willingness to engage with you and eventually will not be as active as they used to be.
- Create a Facebook app – Create an interactive app. Some of the great Facebook marketing is app-based, with the potential to turn an enormous interest in your company. You can build games, tests and other types of awesome content that users will enjoy and share. If you don’t have the skills to create this app, there will always be sources where you could have this app made.
- Be familiar with Facebook Analytics – When you already have your own Facebook page, you need to monitor the status of the page all the time. Facebook’s analytics allows you to check what type of content that can work really well. When you have already created your page, you will be able to access this information through Facebook Insights, meaning you can see how users are interacting with your content, what demographics they belong to, how many people have subscribed as well as where they are located. Take advantage of this information. It’s free and it will inform your improving Facebook strategy.